SSC(Staff Selection Commission) has published notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2 or Equivalent) Examination, 2016 for the recruitment of 5134 posts(Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk(LDC) Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Court Clerks.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-10-2016 to 07-11-2016(Extended up to 11-11-2016) by 5.00 pm.Check below for full details:
Name of the Exam : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016
Total No.of Posts : 5134
Name of the Post and Vacancies :
1.Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
2.Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts
3.Lower Division Clerk: 1321 Posts
4.Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Job Location: All India
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||3,281 Posts||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Rs. 2,400|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1,321 Posts||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Rs. 1,900|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||506 Posts||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Rs. 1,900|
|Court Clerks||26 Posts||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Rs. 1,900|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2016 :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed Inter(12th Standard) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years (as on 01-01-2017)
• SC & ST Category: 5 years
• OBC-NCL Category: 3 years
• PH Category: 10 years
• Un-Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100 (Pay through online by SBI challan net banking and any credit & debit cards.
• SC/ST/PH and Women Candidates: Exempted
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of the performance in written examination (Tier-I), descriptive examination (Tier-II), skill test/ typing test (Tier-III) and merit.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the SSC website from 08-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 (Extended up to 11-11-2016) by 05:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Click on Apply(Under Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination,2016) & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration)Click on Register under New Registration.
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take a printout of online application for future use.