Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) invites applications for the posts of Maintainer,Station Controller, and other posts.A total number of various posts are 745. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2016.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Details :
Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): 194 Posts
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 65 Posts
Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 59 Posts
Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 63 Posts
Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 18 Posts
Jr.Engineer/Civil: 20 Posts
Account Assistant: 08 Posts
Office Assistant: 06 Posts
Stenographer: 01 Post
Maintainer: 311 Posts
1. Station Controller/Train Operator(SC/TO) : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognizedUniversity/Institute.
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
3. Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
4. Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
5. Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: Three years Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt.
6. Jr.Engineer/Civil: Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
7. Account Assistant: B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
8. Office Assistant: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
9. Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office.
10. Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.
11. Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade only.
18 – 28 Years (Post 1-9)
18 – 25 Years (Post 10)
Opening Date of Registration: 05 November 2016
Closing Date of Registration: 15 December 2016
Job Location : India
How to Apply for the Noida Metro Rail Corporation :
Candidates who are eligible for these posts can apply through online on or before 15th December-2016.