NBCC Recruitment 2017: NBCC(National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited) has invited the applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the posts of Project manager, Deputy Manager, senior manager, junior engineer, management trainee and Assistant Manager vacancies in various departments. NBCC is the blue chip company of the government of India. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the NBCC, www.nbccindia.com.
Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24-12-2016. NBCC Recruitment 2017 full details like Educational Qualification, Age, How to Apply, etc check below.
NBCC Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts: 100
Executive Cadre Posts:
1. Project Manager (Civil) – 05
2. Deputy Project Manager (Civil) – 09
3. Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) – 04
4. Senior Project Executive (Civil) – 20
5. Senior Project Executive (Electrical) – 04
Non-Executive Cadre Posts:
6. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 39
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 05
8. Deputy Manager (Finance) – 05
9. Assistant Manager (Finance) – 04
10. Management Trainee (Finance) – 05
For Post(1): Rs.24900 – Rs.50500/-
For Post(2,3,8): Rs.20600 – Rs.46500/-
For Post(4,5,9,10): Rs.16400 – Rs.46500/-
For Post(6,7): Rs.9700/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Completed Degree in Civil Engineering for Posts Project Manager, DPM(Civil)&SPE. Degree in Electrical Engineering for Post(3,5), Diploma in Civil Engineering for Post(6), Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Post(7), ICAI/ICWAI/MBA with Finance for Post(8 to 10).
Age Limit: Applicants upper age limit should be 37 years for Post(1), 33 years for Post(2,3,8), 30 years for Post(4,5,9), 28 years for Post(6,7),29 years for Post(10) as on 21-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules to Sc/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for Executive posts and Rs.500/- for Non-Executive posts, candidates apply through online. No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental Candidates for both posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based performance in written test.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates first log on to official website – http://www.nbccindia.com.
2. Click on Careers, then click on Careers @NBCC.
3. Click on — Click here for online recruitment(Date of opening 25.11.2016)
4. Fill the application form and submit.
5. After successful submission take a printout of the application.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2016
Job Location: All Over India
Note: Kindly Visit to official website to get detailed information
For more job news visit About90