Movie : Janatha Garage
Cast : Jr.NTR, Mohan Lal, Samantha,Nithya Menen
Director : Koratala Shiva
Producers : Naveen Yerneni, Y. Ravi Shankar, C. V. Mohan
Music : Devi Sri Prasad
Release : September 1, 2016
pics25 Rating : 3/5
Much anticipated movie ‘Janatha Garage’ with a crazy combination of Koratala Shiva and Jr.NTR released today under huge expectations.Is Janatha Garage a hat-trick movie for both Tarak and Koratala.Let’s see the review.
Satyam(Mohan Lal) is a mechanic who lives in a village by solving all the issues of common man. He comes to Hyderabad with his younger brother to start Janatha Garage and to start everything including human beings.Mukesh Rana(Sachin Khedekar) always facing trouble from Janatha Garage and feels Janatha Garage as his enemy and kills Satyam’s younger brother.
Anand(Jr.NTR) is a nature lover and he will not care anyone who comes to destroy the environment.He studying in an IIT college in Mumbai and came to Hyderabad to do project work.There Anand meets Satyam family through an environmental problem and later joined in Janatha Garage.What Happens when Anand and Satyam meet at crossroads? How Anand solve all the problems Janatha Garage face ? forms the rest of the story….
Plus Points :
- Obviously,Tarak is the major highlight of the movie.
- Mohan Lal is the big asset.
- Pre-interval of the movie and first 15mins of the second half are impressive.
- Rich Production values.
Minus Points :
- There is no reason for a film where one of the two primary characters overwhelms the other.
- Heroines Samantha and Nithya roles are limited,they come only for the songs.
- Koratala takes nearly first 20mins to establish the story line and the basic emotion on which the movie runs.
- The first half of the movie is dull,predictable and boring.
- Less comedy.
- The length of the movie is too big.
Technical Aspects :
Devi Sri Prasad music and background scores are taken the movie in the upper level.Editing by KotagiriVenkateswara Rao has been good.Thirunavakkarasu aka Thiru is debuting into Telugu Industry with his super quality and beautiful visuals.Koratal’s Dialogues are okay.
The director Koratala Shiva tried hard to give a massive hit at the box office but he failed.The movie falls and ends up as a normal flick.Janatha Garage has some power-packed action scenes to NTR fans.
Janatha Garage — Ikkada anni repairlu cheyabadunu (Ikkada fans ki maatrame repairlu cheyabadunu)