RBI Recruitment : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued the notification for 610 Assistant Posts and invites the applications from the Interested and Eligible candidates.Further details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process are given below.
Name of the Post : Assistant
Total No.of Vacancies : 610
General: 313 Posts
OBC: 124 Posts
SC: 109 Posts
ST: 64 Post
Age limit: 20-28 Years (As on 08th November 2016)
Age Relaxation :
SC/ ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
PWD: 10 years
Basic Salary : Rs.13150 – 34990/-
Educational Qualifications :
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
iii) Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Selection Procedure: ( Syllabus )
Preliminary Examination: Duration (1 hour,100 marks)
- English Language: 30 Questions / 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions / 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions / 35 Marks
Main Examination: Duration (2 hours,200 marks)
- Reasoning: 40 Questions / 40 Marks
- English Language: 40 Questions / 40 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 40 Questions / 40 Marks
- General Awareness: 40 Questions / 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge: 40 Questions / 40 Marks
Interview: 35 Marks
Selection Process :
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- General and OBC – Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- No Fee for Staff
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submit of Online Application : 28th November 2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : December 23 & 24, 2016
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : January 2017
How to Apply : Candidates apply through online from RBI official website rbi.org.in .